DR. SIPAK D. SHASE'ET FELICITATES WITH CHIEF AYUBA BURKI ON HIS 50TH BIRTHDAY

It is my honour to be wishing you a happy birthday today. You are an inspirational, highly respected, and honourable person, one of whom I feel very privileged to know. Here’s to you and to many more marvellous years ahead, you're always happy, positive and helpful,

I admire you so much for the phenomenal person that you are! Someone like you deserves to be acknowledged more than just one day of the year as you never stop being the incredible person I’ve always respected. That’s why to me, every day is a celebration of you.You are unequaled in deeds. I pray that these things you have done speak good things for you in years to come. Your generations will come to benefit from the reward that the earth will give to this golden heart of yours. Happy birthday.

Sign Dr. *SIPAK D. SHASE'ET FCVSN JP*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enugu girls buy pet dogs for sexual reasons,’ man says

DR SIPAK SHASE'ET FCVSN JP THE CAPTAIN OF THE PEOPLE'S MANDATE FOR PLATEAU STATE 2023 SYMPATHIZE WTH THE CHAIRMAN AND PEOPLE OF KANAM LOCAL GOVERNMENT